Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I just stumbled on an option to add my Goodreads.com books to my blog, so I did it, and it worked!  You can click on the link to see my full book list.  By the way, Charles Dickens is my "reading theme" for the year, but I am mixing in a lot of other books, too.

Good quote -

"Employ human means, as though there were no divine, and divine means, as though there were no human..."
Baltasar Gracian

Jeff and Michann are working on the garage and I think I'll join them.  Later this afternoon I'm headed to the annual "Stone Soup" fundraising dinner for Housing Hope, which is one of the boards I serve on.  Jeff can't make it tonight, so Carol Jensen and her husband will be picking me up (I don't like downtown parking!).  Carol is receiving the "Volunteer of the Year" Award tonight.  She is a wonderful long-time volunteer/past board president/etc. for Housing Hope, and it will be nice to honor her.  She's a great lady!

No comments:

Post a Comment