Friday, May 14, 2010

I read a lot today.  Didn't have to go anywhere, and that was nice.  It was a beautiful day but once again I didn't walk.  After walking faithfully from the 1st of October through the end of February, I feel like a dropout.  It started with a knee injury, then 10 days out of town, and the habit was lost!  But I am determined to find it again.  I'm not sure if I am quite ready to start today.  Maybe...

Michann was called in for an interview at AM/PM to work in the carwash.  She got the job and was really excited.  It may not sound quite up to some people's standards, but she has two friends who work there, will bask in the sunny outdoors, and earn at least some spending money before she starts school in July, so she is quite happy.  Magen was called in for an interview as a hostess at Islander's Restaurant and was thrilled.  She said even if she didn't get the job it was okay because she was so excited about going on her first job interview :)  It sounds like she has a very good chance and should hear over the weekend.  I hope she gets it!

No comments:

Post a Comment